Advantages Of An Aquasol Controller?
- do not require expensive service calls for calibration or preventative maintenance.
- do not require expensive tools for calibration.
- do not require probe calibration.
- are not confusing for operators; very simple to use.
- have a completely modular design for ease of service - nothing is hard wired.
- are completely serviceable by pool operators.
- have no expensive warranty or service "programs."
- have a lifetime warranty on the circuit board.
- have solid state electronics for reliability in harsh environments.
- are suitable for indoor or outdoor installations.
- have built in spa/hot water modifications included with every unit.
- have a self cleaning probe configuration option included with every model.
- have a patented non-clogging flow cell included with every controller.
- have feed limit alerts to assist with proper feed system sizing.
- will work with any off line feed system.
- will work with any type of commercially approved pool sanitizer.
- have the best factory toll-free technical support in the industry. Water chemistry experts are always available to solve problems at no charge.
- are designed specifically for pools and spas (not industrial water treatment machines adapted to pools) and include the options that are needed by pool operators.
As a result of these features, the Aquasol SPC series of controllers (SPC, SPC-M, WTC, and WTC-P) are the most used swimming pool controllers in the United States.